Trane RES0076E Resistor 1.6 Ohms (X13670230007)
Resistor RES0076E 1.6 Ohms Details;
- Trane Chiller Transition Resistor 3 x (1.6 Ohm + -11%) 119A, 380-460V/50-60Hz
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: RES0076E
- Model Number: X13670230007 / X13670230-007
- Commonly Used on Trane Series R™ Screw Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: RES-76E, RES-076E, RES-0076E, RES76E
Trane chiller documentation download links;
- RTAF Chiller Model Transition Resistor 1.6 Ohms (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- RTWD Chiller Model Transition Resistor 1.6 Ohms (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- RTUD Chiller Model Transition Resistor 1.6 Ohms (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors exists to reduce current flow. Additionally, to adjust signal levels, to divide voltages, bias active elements. The terminating transmission lines, among other uses are also other functions.
Resistors are common elements of electrical networks and electronic circuits and are ubiquitous in electronic equipment. Practical resistors as discrete components are includes in various compounds and forms. Resistors are also implemented within integrated circuits.
The electrical function of a resistor is specified by its resistance: common commercial resistors are manufactured over a range of more than nine orders of magnitude. The nominal value of the resistance falls within the manufacturing tolerance, indicated on the component.