Trane TDR00369 Pressure Transducer (X1379082801)
Transducer; Pressure Transducer 0-700 PSIA Trane TDR00369 details;
- Trane Chiller Pressure Transducer (PX) LLID 0-700 PSIA, 0.25-18 NPTF, M-Pack
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: TDR00369
- Model Number: X1379082801 / X13790828-01
- Extension and Branching Harness Kit: CAB01146, CAB01147, CAB01148, CAB01149, CAB01150
- Commonly Used on Trane AquaStream 3G Air-Cooled Scroll Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: TDR-0369, TDR-369, TDR00736, TDR0736, TDR736, TDR-0736
Trane chiller documentation download links for the Sensor; Hi-Temp Sensor;
- CGAM Chiller Model High Pressure Transducer (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- CXAM Chiller Model High Pressure Transducer (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
Trane CGAM AquaStream 3G 60-470 kW Air-Cooled Chiller is The Quietest, High-Efficiency Chiller Ever
With most air-cooled chillers you have to choose between high-efficiency and low-sound levels. Until now it has not been possible to have both, because a smaller fan produces less air flow, reducing efficiency. But with the AquaStream 3G chiller, for the first time ever you can have the best of both worlds high energy efficiency and low-sound levels. The new AquaStream 3G gives you Energy Efficiency Ratings (EER) higher than 3.1 and an operating sound level of as low as 76 dB(A). What’s more, it meets all global green initiatives and ASHRAE energy efficiency standards.
To keep your Trane equipment operating at peak efficiency, GSD HVAC offers technical expertise to maintain or repair your system. Our full range of HVAC spare parts, both Trane specific and generic, coupled with our advanced logistics network ensures a quick and reliable service. The result? Even in the rare event of equipment failure, downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.