Trane TDR0025E TDR0025E Pressure Transducer (X13790348110)
Pressure Transducer Trane TDR0025E details;
- Trane Chiller Pressure Transducer (PX) LLID 0-475 PSI, AKS 1008 0.25-18 UNF, M-Pack, 1/4 SAE
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: TDR0025E
- Model Number: X13790348110 / X13790348-11
- Wire Harness Adapter Kit: KIT12559
- Commonly Used on Trane Sintesis™ Air-Cooled Screw Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: TDR-25E / TDR-025E / TDR-0025E
Trane chiller documentation download links for the Pressure Transducer 0-475 PSI;
- RTAF Chiller Model Pressure Transducer 0-475 PSI (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- RTHF Chiller Model Pressure Transducer 0-475 PSI (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- RTWF Chiller Model Pressure Transducer 0-475 PSI (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
Trane Sintesis™ Prime / Air-cooled Chillers with Variable Vi Screw Compressors
Sintesis™ Prime series provides reliable temperature control in the most demanding applications. Exceptional efficiency keeps your operating costs and environmental impact low. Smart and easy to use controls ensure you get the best out of your system day after day, year after year.
RTAF XSE-XSS goes two steps further in part load efficiency improvement. It features the latest Trane screw compressor with Variable Volume Index (Variable Vi). Vi compressor allows the equipment to operate at the most appropriate pressure ratio to reach remarkable efficiency levels.
The compressors are equipped with a permanent magnet motor. The permanent magnet motor further enhances part load efficiencies by the much higher motor efficiency across the load curve of the compressor. The complete range of sizes therefore achieves excellent part load efficiencies to comply to. And even exceed the current Ecodesign requirements for Comfort or Process Chillers.
We realize that our chillers can run day and night in noise sensitive environments. To accommodate the lowest noise levels possible, we integrated a noise attenuating muffler in this high-end screw compressor. And we optionally further reduce noise by the use of bellow noise isolators.